10 May 2010

I LOVE FEET

There. I said it. It’s in the title and I won’t punch the delete key to take it back. Mostly because it’s true. I love what they say about people and I love to wash them and rub them and make people feel relaxed. Get this: I also love rubbing hands and shoulders and I LOVE to give back scratches. Really. I do.

Since I was very young, I’ve always had a desire to take care of people. I spent hours mixing baby powder and water and food coloring in my toy kitchen so I could rub them on my skin like my granny. Often, I would throw in some sweet smelling hand soap or a few drops of my sister’s discarded bottle of Baby Soft body splash.

When I tired of that, I would go smell all of my mother’s perfume bottles and figure out which were my favorites. As a teenager I developed a deep love for essential oils – for both their aromatherapy and their medicinal purposes. It all started with a small tin of Burt’s Bees Wise Woman Salve (they no longer sell it). Lavender. Ahhh. Still one of my all time favorites…

I used to take my tape cassette recorder and try to record the sound of the ocean while camping on the beach with my parents. When I was sick, I would ask my mother to bring my music boxes and I would play them over and over again until I fell asleep. Music and the sounds of nature have always soothed my soul.

At this point you might be thinking “Um. That’s sweet but why are you blogging about it?”

I’m blogging about it because the four elements above (touch, creative skin care, aromatherapy, and soothing sounds) are the seeds that were planted in my childhood that have grown into a dream come true for me. For many years, they have lain dormant in my soul. Waiting for the right moment for me to remember what I love.

I started my own business. My website reads:

Ginny Love Moore
Personal Stress Management
For Women Only

That’s what I do. I bring soothing sounds, relaxing fragrances, all-natural lotions, and two strong hands to women who are in need of a break from the stress of life. People actually pay me to do what I love. Told you I love feet!

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Future posts will include relaxing stories and helpful tips on how to just relax. It’s easier than you might think. If you have minute, I invite you to check out my website to read more about what I do.

www.ginnylovemoore.com


Until my next post, I encourage you to take a deep breath and just relax…

No comments:

Post a Comment